Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What the fuck had happened to this world?

And so I thought I am a pervert, a scumbag, an asshole, a curropted person, a jerk and the list goes on. Today, someone just made my day!

He beat me to it! And I am damn happy! Finally I realised I am not the worst of mankind! I am partially angelic!

Making it to the headline today is.....

"MALAYSIAN MAN, 61, FORCES WIFE TO HAVE SEX WITH 50 MEN"

Read the full article here.
http://http//thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/3/15/nation/20100315161501&sec=nation

Which makes me think.... what benefit does he get by filming his wife in action if he can't even get aroused with it?! It just doesn't make ANY sense at all!

Hey, I admit I am a pervert, but at least I get my share of fun indulging in my sins. This old man can't even get erected! So why the hell....

Wait, it all justify my happiness! You see, even scumbag like him that can't get erected also get involved with such inhumane act, so what about me? I am a perfectly normal teenager who is having a problem with my raging hormones! So it justify my sins perfectly fine, right?!

Until some farktard walk straight up my face and said,

"You know what Tony? Two wrongs doesn't make one right."

Thank you so much. Fuck you. Or rather FOOT fuck you!



-Beat me to it, b!tch-

No comments:

Post a Comment