Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome to The Point of No Return, D1ckhead~

Actually, I am damn lazy to blog. But if I don't start now, 20 years later I won't have a recollection of memories to share with my kids while having a sake in my hand, right? So, I dragged my lazy ass here and start writing, and I promised myself to spend at least TWO hours blogging every week, like how I promised myself that I will get 9A+ in SPM. For those of you who know my results, you will have the general idea how long this blog will last by then.

So here is the thing. I went to MCKL and registered myself there. Welcome to the point of no return, d1ckhead!~ I am still wandering why the hell I actually woke up 3 hours ealier than schedule and actually took the effort to go the distance to get enrolled in that college at 12 fucking PM when the sun is still high and hot above my head. Yes, I woke up at 12PM, 3 hours earlier than scheduled.

And to make things worst, when I was there all the counselors were busy talking to students with parents and I am all alone there. So as usual la, the one without parents need to sit and wait "for a moment", and so I sat down at a corner and heard about who and who get strings of As or A+s in the examination and suddenly I feel so not in place. Like a man being strip naked and left to exposed himself in public. If you are a supermodel, than you wouldn't be that ashamed as you will have girls hugging you, trying to cover your body. Heck, you might even have the chance to pick only the hottest girl to cover you up. But, no, it feels like an old ugly man being exposed instead. Like this.




Help me.


I feel so NOT in place. I just hope that those from the "higher education level" doesn't mind befriending this "from the lower class" student. Sitting with students which get strings of As and knowing that you are not one of them really does increase the stress you are facing. Will they be good to me? Or will they be those who cares only about results?

Anyway, a funny thing happen today. I was so sleep that I took the wrong train in the LRT station and ended up in Cheras. So I got down, walk across, boarded the train back up to Chan Sow Lin. Waited for 15 minutes for the train to come, I jumped inside, went all the BACK TO CHERAS, cursed myself, walk across the platform and need to take the train back to Chan Sow Lin. Time wasted : 30 minutes.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment