Friday, March 26, 2010

Adaptation.

Thanks Jo!
I took your advise on how to make friends and it works!
And you know what exactly she told me?

Tips on how to make love friends by Jo:

(1) Ask for the names. Don't say anything perverted or sounds perverted but is actually not perverted.
(2) Ask where they come from. Don't say anything perverted or sounds perverted but is actually not perverted.
(3) Ask why they take A-level. Don't say anything perverted or sounds perverted but is actually not perverted.

Thankiyou so much Jo! Your advise is so "useful".

Sarcastic enough, right? xD

Actually special thanks to some of my friends who introduced me to their friends and sparked a chain of reaction, and within a day time, my friends multipled by a reasonable number! Finally realised silence is not going to bring you anywhere. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment