Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random.

"Together we hold hands, we witness the rise and fall of empires, the construction and destruction of buildings, the growth and death of the people around us, but it didn't take long before she leaves, and tears begin to fill my eyes. I begin to wonder, how many more seperation must I face, how many more heartbrakes must I endure, how many more punches before it all end..... This winter is cold, the coldest I had ever experienced, I packed my bag and leave the city, in search of a new life."

*******************************************************

That, ladies and gentleman, is for a new story I am about to write. Too bad college is starting soon, so I bet the progress will be damn slow. But anyway, here I am, sitting in front of the computer at 4am in the morning feeling inspired. Maybe this inspiration will lead me to somewhere. ;)

A note to all of you geeks and nerds out there : I am fully aware that my language is not as good as YOU, but please do emphasise more on the idealogy and emotions when reading this story, which I shall post part by part WEEKLY. Any constructive comments will be welcomed, but if you are here just to tell me how screwed up my story is, please spare me the agony of doing so, I know how good (or rather in this case, BAD) my language is. Thankiyou so much, Chapter 1 starts tomorrow if I have the time. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment